Twofivesix prepares brands for the next century of games, play and interactivity. By creating a unique audience and content offering, combined with a deep expertise, we've developed an unbeatable approach.
The associate producer is an all-purpose agency staffer capable of owning a variety of tasks across agency functions. This person dependably holds the company accountable for project deadlines and maintain organization via our internal process. The associate producer serves core business operations and helps maintain a high degree of professionalism, attentiveness, and a “yes, and” attitude across all projects. You manage with graceful tenacity and utmost diplomacy when working with client and internal teams. You also work with the CEO on daily administrative duties and additional business development needs.
This role is perfect for someone looking to break into an agency environment for the first time.
What makes a good associate producer?
You are organized, collaborative and imaginative—continually working with others to keep projects moving. Specifically, your colleagues consider you a/an:
- Process-Minded: You are a fan of organizational systems and are always looking for ways to improve outcomes.
- Solid Communicator. You are articulate and persuasive, presenting information across a variety of sources clearly, and with conviction. Framing insights in simple language, building strong rationale for strategic recommendations, and crafting compelling stories are all practically second nature for you. And you present yourself with confidence, professionalism, authority and humility. You can capture a room without feeling the need to own it, creating a space for creativity and dialog.
- Team Leader and Facilitator. You have a natural and proven ability to lead and inspire teams—to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-disciplinary team. You are comfortable designing and managing internal and client worksessions with multiple stakeholders, and drive to specific outcomes.
- Persuasive Magician: You keep people on task with a smile. You are eager and assertive and help people get to the finish line.
- Less than three years experience
- A passion for pulling projects across the finish line on-time and on budget
- An interest in improving internal process and workflow
- Identifying logistical and communication roadblocks
- Assisting in research duties for the research and content teams
- Provide input to help bring creative ideas into reality
- Sourcing and partnering with new vendors
- Establishing, overseeing, and tracking budgets
- Helping the CEO with new business opportunities
- Daily game time with the team
- Unlimited paid time off with a two-week minimum per year
- Flexible work schedule; open to remote work
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our clients, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Twofivesix, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you're curious about what kind of company we are, check out our vision statement.